We are excited to announce that Total Tank Construction Pte Limited has now formed and partnership with DirecTank Environmental Products LLP as their distributor for the Asia Pacific Region. This continues to increase our knowledge and strength within the petrochemical industry and we are extremely grateful for this opportunity. I am looking forward to leading our team in its business growth and operational excellence.
Primary Mechanical Shoe Seal for aboveground storage tanks is the most reliable and efficient mechanical shoe seal for external floating roofs on the market. Featuring robust, all stainless steel components, the seal provides a considerable effective working
range, long and reliable service life, and is suitable for both in-service and out-of-service installations.
The shoe support mechanism consists of a durable dual pin configuration delivering sufficient structural rigidity to hold the
shoe plate level throughout variable rim spaces while providing the necessary flexibility required to handle extreme dynamic loads and high cycle frequency. The shoe plate is further kept in constant, tight-fitting contact with the tank shell by multiple extended compression elements consisting of hardened spring steel.
These components allow for reliable performance in even the most challenging operational conditions, including large rim
gaps and tank shell abnormalities. Every seal is designed by licensed professional engineers and subjected to rigorous, industry-best quality assurance program.
The seal combines sound engineering, proven technology, and installer-friendly enhancements, all at an economical price with the best lead time and warranty in the industry.
Secondary Metallic Wiper Seal for aboveground storage tanks is the most versatile, effective secondary seal in the industry featuring enhanced durability and premium materials to ensure a long and reliable service life.
The Wiper Seal provides a consistent, tight-fit against the tank shell that is sustained throughout periods of repeated dynamic loading and high cycle frequency. The critical components are manufactured
from high-strength, hardened spring steel to combat challenging operational conditions, wide variable rim gaps, and tank shell abnormalities.
Every Wiper Seal is designed by licensed professional engineers and subjected to rigorous, industry-best quality assurance program. The Wiper Seal is an enhanced
secondary seal based upon sound design principles and proven technology. It provides installer-friendly features at an economical price with the best lead time and warranty in the industry.
Full Contact Internal Floating Roof is a state-of-the-art GRP composite full contact internal floating roof. The installation is executed inside the storage tank using the latest structural and design innovations.
Key Performance Features:
· Excellent ROI due to a lifetime expectancy equal to the tank’s lifespan.
· Maintenance free operation.
· Full-Contact Design.
· Seamless unsinkable construction.
· Excellent chemical resistance to virtually all petrochemicals, including electrically conductive liquids.
· Construction procedures in compliance with EN13121 Parts 1-3.
· Installation expertise for installation in extreme conditions (-20°C up to 35°C outside ambient temperatures)
· Materials selected for the chemical environment.
· NFPA 11:2016, Section 5.4.2 permits rim fire protection systems for composite sandwich floating roofs. NXT-IFR is constructed to comply with NFPA 11:2016.
· Short installation time.
· Turnkey installation service available from our experienced and qualified field service team.
The Aluminum Internal Floating Roof is proven, reliable and efficient internal floating cover option.
Featuring high‐quality, robust aluminum components, this conventional skin and pontoon IFR provides a considerable effective working range for increased tank capacity, with a long and reliable service life. Both leg supported or cable‐suspended options are available as are Hybrid Aluminum‐Stainless Steel and all‐Stainless Steel options. The Aluminum Internal Floating Roof will accommodate a varying range of design rim space, for even the most out‐of‐round tank shell. Each Aluminum Internal Floating Roof is equipped with a custom‐designed primary mechanical shoe that works in conjunction with the roof to provide a system with the superior flexibility required to handle reasonable operational and dynamic loads and high cycle frequencies. Every Aluminum Internal Floating Roof is designed by our engineering team using the data provided and subjected to our rigorous, industry‐best quality assurance program. The Aluminum Internal Floating Roof combines sound engineering, proven technology, and installer‐friendly enhancements, all at an economical price with the best lead time and warranty in the industry.
Features and Benefits:
· Designed in full accordance with API Standard 650.
· Customized Configuration for Optimum Performance
· Extremely Durable with Excellent working range
· Versatile, Robust design providing continuous, worry‐free Operation
· Full traceability on manufacturing and materials independently certified with 3rd party validation
· Simple, Safe Installation with all‐bolted connections and no necessary hot‐work
· All components designed to fit through a standard 20” Diameter shell manway.
· Available as either Leg or Cable Supported.
· Available in all‐Aluminum, all‐Stainless Steel, and Aluminum‐Stainless Steel Hybrid options.
· Full compliance with all relevant codes and regulations, including the EPA 40 CFR 60 and local AQMD requirements.
Heavy Duty Safety Shoring System for aboveground storage tanks offers a safe, efficient and convenient method for overhead support within a confined space of entry. The Heavy Duty Safety Shoring System installs quickly and is easy to use while providing high capacity support for securing floating roofs during tank cleaning, inspections or repairs.
The versatile connections and ease of adjustment allow for installation around practically any obstruction. Additionally, this system is ideal for floating roof
construction with its level adjustment and height range. Custom fittings and beams can be installed at the top of the posts to allow for level support of pontoons, deck plate, framing girders, and equipment. With the combined advantages provided, including strength, durability, adaptability, and accessibility, this system is
a vast improvement to traditional cribbing and shoring systems.
· Developed through stringent engineering design, analysis and load testing
· Conveniently adapts to fit around obstructions
· Quick and easy to assemble, install and disassemble
· Individual and assembled components can effortlessly fit through a standard tank shell manway without having to fully enter the tank
· Lightweight and robust
· Designed to meet OSHA standards for overhead scaffold support
· Safe rated capacity of up to 30,000lbs.
· High design safety factor and superior lateral stability
· Third-party load tested
· Durable, versatile and reusable